WORKSHOP: ‘Life After Nursery School: The Ongoing Private School Admission Process’
- Presented by: Ms. Robin Aronow
- Date: September 8, 2015
- Time: 5:30pm.
- Place: Maryel International Preschool
Choosing the right Kindergarten for your child can be challenging. Maryel International Preschool is committed to supporting our families through this process by providing guidance in the search for the right school for him/her.
Ms. Robin Aronow is a prestigious educational consultant who provides services for those looking for ongoing schools after nursery school. Robin will conduct this overview workshop in which she will be discussing private school admission.
Workshop topics include:
- Getting started; valuable resources
- New schools
- Admission facts and application procedures
- What to look for when touring
- Factors to consider in your decision
- Private vs. Public
- Co-ed vs. Single sex
- Progressive VS Traditional
- Testing and new admission screening tools
- Applications and essays
- Parent interviews
- Child visits
- ISAAGNY Reports
- ISAAGNY Policy on first choice letters
- Financial aid