The children are ready and focused on learning this ancient Korean art.
Taekwondo uses a philosophy that is based on five principles: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-Control and an Unbreakable Spirit.
The benefits for children:
- Their minds will develop the bases of concentration.
- The children be become more disciplined.
- The security in themselves that they obtain through Taekwondo is due to the fact that the children are able to control their entire body which helps raise their self-esteem
- Through different tasks and various exercises sportsmanship and teamwork is instilled and strengthened, as well as the importance of each individual in the group.
- By practicing Taekwondo, values such as honor, loyalty, respect, humility and love for one’s neighbor are encouraged.
- The child obtains cultural teaching that will allow them to become knowledgeable about the customs, traditions and ways of thinking of another race, which makes them more tolerant and caring.